Join a community of change-makers dedicated to creating a sustainable and socially responsible future.
Prepare to join the rapidly growing field of ESG (environmental, social, and governance) with our two-day credential course, where you'll develop a comprehensive perspective and an evidence-based approach to ESG and impact investing.
Through a combination of in-person lectures, case studies, and guest speakers, you will gain a practical perspective, expand your industry network, and earn a shareable certification of completion.
- In-person lectures from University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy faculty at the UChicago campus.
- Case studies and guest speakers to gain a practical perspective.
- Shareable certification of completion to showcase your academic rigor
Who Will Benefit
- An investor or philanthropist who wants to learn how to evaluate and manage impact investment opportunities using cutting-edge frameworks, techniques, and toolkits.
- An enterprise leader who wants to gain strategies and methodologies to improve ESG performance within your organization and access more investment opportunities.
- A public policy and regulation maker who wants to develop more effective policies and regulations to promote the healthy development of the industry.
- A consultant or risk management professional who wants to acquire frameworks and analytical tools to better serve clients' development goals.
Now accepting applications for fall 2023.