The seven-week virtual program connects learners around the globe
Data is everywhere and analytical skills are in high demand by public and private institutions around the world.
Over seven weeks, gain the skills to gather, clean, analyze, and report on data through a public policy lens. Learn to use a scientific approach to address today's social issues and create a measurable impact on society.
- Asynchronous lectures: Ideal for working professionals and students around the world, watch lectures and learn at your own pace.
- Live support: Join live virtual office hours with faculty and teaching assistants and ask questions in discussion boards.
- Applied learning: Engage in policy research project alongside UChicago faculty.
- UChicago resources: Experience UChicago with live co-curricular seminars, workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Enhanced network: Connect with peers and UChicago policy professionals from around the world.
- No experience required: Develop your data analytics skills alongside other students and working professionals.
The application for 2023 is closed. Sign up to be notified when the application 2024 opens.